Click here for rules and eligibility.
Stop in to see us!
*Free membership is paid as a reimbursement to member’s account of up to $9.99 per month. Member is responsible for creating and maintaining membership with entertainment content providers. CENT is not responsible for content accessed through these accounts.
**1. Qualifiers must present themselves to Cent Credit Union, located at 25 West State Street, Mason City between 10:30 and 10:45am on Saturday, March 10th. Please bring photo ID for the registration process.
2. Drawing of team names will take place once all the qualifiers have been signed in and the last chance qualifiers are drawn.
3. Each qualifier will get one (1) ping pong ball from the box placing you on the Madness at Cent CU Bracket Challenge. If the team you have drawn wins the national title, you will win the $500.00 grand prize along with a 50″ TV and a big beverage cooler. 2nd place winner will receive $250 cash and a big beverage cooler, and 4th place winners receive$150 and a big beverage cooler.
4. One qualifier per household.
5. Winners must be 18 years of age or older. Employees of 98.7 Kiss Country/ 103.7 the Fox, Cent Credit Union and their immediate family members (including spouses and children) are not eligible to play.
6. Winner will not hold 98.7 Kiss Country/ 103.7 the Fox/ Cent Credit Union responsible for any taxes, injury or expenses incurred while utilizing prize(s).
7. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited.
8. As a qualifier and/or winner, you acknowledge that 98.7 Kiss Country/ 103.7 the Fox and/or Cent Credit Union has the right to, without prior or further authorization, publicize your name, character likeness, photograph, voice recordings, and broadcast the fact that you are a winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
9. The decision of 98.7 Kiss Country/ 103.7 the Fox/ Cent Credit Union in the interpretation of the rules is final. By participating in contest(s) and giveaway(s), persons agree to all of the above and are bound by the decisions of 98. 7 Kiss Country/ 103. 7 the Fox I Cent Credit Union.